Tuesday 26 May 2009

willpower desserted me!

Had a birthday lunch to go to on Sunday at a lovely gastropub on the Uxbridge Road called the Priness Victoria, now I had been all planned and got them to fax me the menu in advance so that I could have a good look and choose the best options and I did manage to stick to this for the starter and main, but after a glass of white and a glass of red and the sight of everyone chowing down on pate, crispy fired pigs cheeks, pork belly and such like I decided that i would order a dessert!!!

Spiced brioche doughnuts with clotted cream and homemade jam OH MY GOOD GOD they were LUSH, I was halfway through them when I was like OMG i need a glass of bubbly to wash them down with, yes why do things by half, I cannot even imagine how many points it was, and to be honest I don't care. Obviously have been super good for the rest of the weekend and until WI on Wed but it was SO WORTH IT......

mmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment