Wednesday 22 April 2009

First Stone gone and a new Alli

Yesterday started with my march up to the chemist to purchase my first box of Alli, after a few questions and some advice and £50 lighter I skipped to the office to eat my breakfast and take the first pill.... again with lunch...... then off to weigh in at WW to my delight, my first stone has gone :)

My leader Collette pulled out this little bag and I pulled out a pebble, confused I utter "what is this for" she looks at me with pity and says "it's a stone". Still none the wiser a few seconds pass before the dim energy saving bulb goes off in my head... "Oh a stone as I have lost a stone" still a little perplexed as what I am supposed to do with it.

The evening brought 2 pints of lager and a Thai stir fry, the last Alli of the day with no 'treatment effects', a little disappointed after all the horror stories I did feel like I was owed at least one 'loose stool'.

No comments:

Post a Comment